Bing Search Engine offers you with SafeSearch features which means that you wont have to worry about your childrens web usage since the SafeSearch would disable showing any illegal content to the readers but at times this option would not work perfectly which is when you can report this material to bing team for a review. If SafeSearch (A feature of Bing that helps you to block sexually explicit content from search results.) is on and you’re still getting sexually explicit material or any other content that is offensive in your search results start reporting this content.
Here is the procedure for the same :
1. In the lower right corner of this help window, click Get more help to go to the Additional help options page.
2. On the Additional help options page, click Get support.
3. In the form, type your name and e-mail address.
4. In the section that asks about the type of problem that you have, select Other.
5. In the feedback box, describe the search. Be sure to include:
* The search words that you used when you got the offensive content.
* The web address of the offensive content.
6. Click Submit.
The feedback form was quite a big form asking you to enter all your personal details mainly with your Windows Live ID following with the problem you are coming through. Hope this tutorial was helpful to your in eliminating the wrong content from the safe search results on bing.