There are many different applications available for the Apple iPad which can help you in setting up a Wireless Camera and in this article we will recommend you another app called as the ‘Camera-A’, which is going to make you forget the major complaint of the Apple iPad which is the missing Camera.
To get started visit the App Store from your Apple iPad and search for CAMERA-A and then buy the application costs just 0.99$. This application is compatible with both iPad & IPhone and would require another App to make sure that both worth at the same time. Next on your Apple iPhone search for ‘Camera-B’ Application which is available only for the iPhone and costs nothing since there is no point downloading it if you are not having the other paid app.
- Hi-Def picture transfer.
- CAMERA-B transfers FULL RESOLUTION!(no resizing) picture to CAMERA-A.
- Because picture is Hi-Def,
- You can enjoy zoom.
- You can use this picture for another image editing APP for iPad.
- CAMERA-A Support iPod touch and iPhone.
- Following combination is available.
- 1.iPad(CAMERA-A) vs iPhone(CAMERA-B)
- 2.iPod touch(CAMERA-A) vs iPhone(CAMERA-B)
- 3.iPhone(CAMERA-A) vs iPhone(CAMERA-B)
- CAMERA-B get shutter button.
- Add new joke sound.
- CAMERA-B Support OS 3.1.2
- CAMERA-B Support iPhone 3G
Once both the applications are downloaded on the respective devices, you will have to run both of them at the same time and then you will automatically see the iPhone cameras view on your iPad because these apps automatically finds the other devices. Make sure that the Bluetooth or the wifi is ON to start the connection.