If you are looking for checking your broadband speed to make sure that your ISP is not cheating with you and over billing you with high speed charges and offering you a very low internet speed, then its time you can measure the download and upload speed using a downloadable software application which should be installed on your computer. You can select any of the available Remote Test Servers for the test – Visualware USA – illinios, Visualware London, Visualware California & Visualware Virginia.
- Installs and runs from your personal computer, test your Internet connection to servers in the US and UK
- Reports your connection quality – the consistency of download capacity is a critical measure for bandwidth-intensive applications such as VoIP and multimedia
- Graphical charts display the actual flow of data transfers during a connection test to help identify the cause of poor performance
- Gauge view provides additional display of your speed test performance
- Easily email your test results to your ISP
The free version can be installed directly and used, offering you with Application Speed Test which is quite enough for normal broadband users because it helps them check out the internet speed in both ways upload & download. If you are looking for advanced options like Capacity Speed Test, VoIP Quality Test, Forced Idle Test, Time Variation Test & Traceroute Test then you need buy the paid versions which start at 29.95$ onwards.