Bob Asked me a Question : I own a car and iam looking for the best recommendations while buying a new Anti-Theft device to get secured. Iam very much worried about my car’s security and want to make sure i can track my car in case its stolen.
With the Launch of sedan cars and high priced costly cars, the car thefts are also increasing which makes most of the car owners to buy a Anti-Theft Device for their car. Its a big challenge to make sure that the Anti-Theft devide installed in the car is fool proof and cannot be unlocked by the theif. Here are some basic points which would help you make sure that your car is completely secured.
- Make sure that the car alarm you have setup makes a lot of noice because many a times smaller noice alarms are ignored and use bigger speakers for these Anti-Theft devices. You also need to make sure that these noice speakers are installed on the inner areas of the car and are not easily accessible because if they can be easily acessed, the theif would try to disable them first.
- You got a pre installed remote locking device in your car? Dont just rely on these because most of these devices have the same key to enter into the car since most of the locks are from the same lot which makes you to lose any security you have installed on your car. Get a secondary/additional anti-theft device for your car.
- Search and buy a device which offers immobilizers, ie a feature in which fuel/ignition is stopped making sure that the car cannot be run on starting.
- The Front section ie steering section is one of those areas in most popular cars where the thefts are started and you need to make sure you have secured that section, but once a theif gets access he would have already made huge damage.
- Try to setup a Real Time GPS Tracking unit in your car using which you can track it 24×7 using a internet connection via a PC. This is one of most advanced anti-theft device which can be hidden in your car making sure that the theif does not find it and you can track him down very easily.