You might be very familiar with the making of power point presentations with photographs which are in your PC, but have you thought that even with the photos which are there in facebook albums you can create the power point slideshow. This is very fantastic tool isn’t it? So, let’s get started and see how you can create the power point presentation out of your facebook albums.
Procedure to create power point presentation from facebook albums:
- First you need to visit Slideshow. As soon as you log on to this page, it will prompt you to login with your facebook account which can be done easily by clicking the Connect the facebook button.
- Now, if you see a pop up window blocked message, just allow the pop ups from your browser. You also need to grant the permission to access the facebook albums and the videos. Now, after logging in you will need to select the album which you wanted to create a slide show of.
- After you finish selecting the album which you want to convert, select Only Me from the Viewers: list, and also Only Me from the Editors: list as shown below. If you feel like again you can change the settings as per your needs and requirements.
- Now as soon as you create, click on the Create button while it takes some time to render your photos from your album as slide show.
- Now, after the rendering of the facebook album completes, you will be directly be taken to a slide show viewer on Docs which will enable you to see the newly created slide show which you can also edit the presentation or the slideshow which you have created. Now, to open the created slideshow in PowerPoint, click on the PowerPoint Link on the top left of the slide show window and this will prompt you to download the file which you can open the same in Microsoft PowerPoint.
Also, at a later time, you can edit this presentation as per your needs and requirements in the Microsoft PowerPoint itself. After creating the power point presentation, you can also share this presentation with the non facebook friends.