We have been suggesting everyone of you with different Online Stock Trading tips along with the ways to Make money by buying and selling shares. Also the Bombay Stock Exchange now supports Stock Trading via Mobile giving you access to your portfolio anytime anywhere. Before you start get into trading we would suggest you to use sharekhan.com services because they are quite easy to understand and manage your portfolio.
In this article we will review the software offered by Sharekhan services called as ‘TradeTiger‘ which is useful in directly trading through your Desktop without the need of a browser. The data is continuously updated with the online account and everything is in sync to make sure your portfolio is updated when you make any changes to your account.
Features of TradeTiger :
- A single platform for multiple exchange BSE & NSE (Cash & F&O), MCX, NCDEX, Mutual Funds, IPOs
- Multiple Market Watch available on Single Screen
- Multiple Charts with Tick by Tick Intraday and End of Day Charting powered with various Studies
- Graph Studies include Average, Band- Bollinger, Know SureThing, MACD, RSI, etc
- Apply studies such as Vertical, Horizontal, Trend, Retracement & Free lines
- User can save his own defined screen as well as graph template, that is, saving the layout for future use
- User-defined alert settings on an input Stock Price trigger
- Tools available to guage market such as Tick Query, Ticker, Market Summary, Action Watch, Option Premium Calculator, Span Calculator
- Shortcut key for FAST access to order placements & reports
- Online fund transfer activated with 12 Banks
Its compatible with Windows 2000, XP / Vista / 7 and needs a minimum of 512 MB of Ram along with a decent internet connection to make sure the stocks information is updated almost instantly. Do make a note that the software is not currently available for Apple Mac OS X users and also needs Microsoft DotNet Framework 3.5 installed on your computer. On the above mentioned link you can find two different versions ie 32bit and 64bit out of which you can select the one which is compatible with your computer and download the respective .msi file followed by the installation process.
Once the software is installed on your computer you will be initially asked to select a server because of huge load on the default servers. Click on the Proxy tab and then select any server from the drop down list, followed by clicking on the ‘Save’ button.
You will find the connection updates in the footer log which shows you if you are able to connect to the selected proxy server or not. The next job would be to login to your ShareKhan account which would need you to enter your Login ID, Membership Password & Transaction Password.
Once you are logged into your account the ScripMaster would download few data files which are related to your account to the software and then display you all the statistics.
Next the main Market Watch screen would be displayed with the top trading stocks listed along with their related information as shown below.