How to Disable/Enable Multitasking in Jailbroken iPhone 3g
Here is an easy and pretty simple way to turn your multitasking off in your iPhone 3g which according to Apple is not prepared to support multitasking due to its low Ram compared to the iPhone 3GS. But sometimes Multitasking can be really helpful sometimes and sometimes can become a big headache as it makes you iPhone 3G very slow and frequently gets stuck.
To overcome this problem of using RedsnOw every time you want to Enable or Disable Multitasking in iPhone 3G this simple App from Cydia can do it in a single tap, it also gives you option to switch of Background wallpaper.
The App: zToggle
You can download this app from the Cydia application using the following process.
Jailbroken iPhone 3G with Redsnow and Cydia Already installed
Step wise Procedure:
- Enter Cydia: You have to go into Cydia and then into Search option.
- Enter zToggle in the Search space: Wait for the options to come up and then click on zToggle.
- After the zToggle App opens you have to Install the App by clicking the Install button seen on the right side top of the screen, as seen in the image given below.
- You will be later directed to another page where you will have to click on the Confirm button seen in the same place as the Install button, this can be seen in the picture given below.
- After installing you will be seeing this page, which will later load and then you will be asked to reboot device which should be done.
- After installing, you can see a zToggle App which should be opened and the following page can be seen, where you can see 2 options one for multitasking and the other one for Background wallpaper.
- With just one tap you can either Enable/Disable Wallpaper or Multitasking.
With this App you can easily Enable or Disable Multitasking and Background Wallpaper, which will considerably improve your iPhones performance.
Enjoy your iPhone 3G with better performance.