Microsoft office is offering free 2009 calendars which you can directly download to your computer free of cost, only requirement is that you own a licenced copy of microsoft office. You also need to own the correct version of Microsoft office whose product you are trying to download or else you would get a error message like – ‘Microsoft Office Excel 2003 was not found or your Web browser does not support ActiveX controls’. Another option would be to either buy microsoft office or download free ms office.
Download Procedure :
1. Click Download Now below.
2. In the File Download dialog box, click Save.
3. Select the folder where you want to save the compressed (.cab) file, and then click Save.
4. Open the folder where you saved the compressed file, and then double-click the file.
5. Use one of the following methods to extract the template from the compressed file:
* If the file opens in WinZip® or another decompression program, use the program to extract the template from the compressed file. After extracting the file, you can double-click the template to open it in the program it was designed for.
* If the compressed file opens in a regular window, double-click the template file, select the folder where you want to save the template, and then click Extract. Now locate the folder in which you saved the uncompressed template, and then double-click the template to open it.
You can also submit templates/calendars designed by you under the community section which will be available to everyone for download.