The latest Windows 7 SP1 includes all the previous updates which were automatically installed on your computer through the Auto Windows Updates option. Along with this you will also have to go through the Validation procedure to ensure that the current Windows Installation on your computer is the licensed copy.
- Keep your PCs supported and up-to-date
- Get ongoing updates to the Windows 7 platform
- Easily deploy cumulative updates at a single time
- Meet your users’ demands for greater business mobility
- Provide a comprehensive set of virtualization innovations
- Provide an easier Service Pack deployment model for better IT efficiency
There are in total two different versions available for the Service Packs. One is the SP1 Beta version which is available here and the other one is Windows 7 SP1 RC (release candidate) . The RC Build version is not yet available online but is leaked and can be found at multiple websites like softpedia.com
Do make a note that once you install any of these Service Packs on your computer, you will have to uninstall or remove the same when the final Service Packs are out. Also there is always a need to take a backup of all your data before going through the process of installation of these.