If you are a Dual Sim Card based Chinese Mobile Handset owner, then its time you should either sell away your handset or else just dump it because the new government rules have banned all the handsets which have no IMEI nubers.
Mobile Standard Alliance of India is a Body in India which has the rights to issue IMEI numbers from GSMA. The program is implemented to make sure that all the handsets which has invalid IMEI numbers or no IMEI numbers are protected and the consumers who have already owned these handsets are safe because they would be given a new Genuine IMEI number to the same illegal chinese handsets.
Your handset has an invalid IMEI. As per Govt. directive, handsets with invalid IMEI will stop working on all operators. Get a new IMEI from Govt. Approved centers only at Rs199(including Tax). For centre details call xxx
* IMEI (International Mobile equipment Identity) is unique 15 digit identification number of the Mobile Handset.
* It is like the registration number of your vehicle. One can check the IMEI no of the Mobile Handset by pressing *#06#
* IMEI numbers are being allotted by five bodies authorised by GSMA.
* From IMEI number one can identify the make and model of the handset.
* To verify the IMEI number one can send a message “IMEI <15 digit IMEI No.> to 53232
* No two mobile handsets in the world should have the same IMEI number
* IMEI number is an important tool for the handset tracking.
You can check out your nearest mobile shoppe for the IMEI number which is issued under this scheme.