Best Google Ads Placement for Blogs – Sample Layouts
The whole Internet is now filled with Blogs filled with millions of articles every day. The best of blogging is that you can start the task after a few hours of understanding the concept and its very easy. You need to have the basic skills to understand how to frame a article, how to publish and you are done. In this article we are going to suggest you a few layouts suggested by the Google Adsense Help team for bloggers in order to increase their Ad revenue and CTR.
You can check out this series one by one based on your current website type.
- Ads Placement for News Sites
- Ads Placement for Discussion Forums
- Ads Placement for Blogs
- Ads Placement for Classified Sites
- Ads Placement for Games Sites
- Place a 728×90 leaderboard image ad above the fold for placement targeting and to receive higher brand value and clickthrough rates (CTR).
- Place a 160×600 wide skyscraper ad unit below the navigation bar. Set them to display text and image ads.
- Depending on your page length, we suggest placing a 728×90 leaderboard ad unit in the middle or at the end of your page.
- Add an additional 160×600 wide skyscraper below the side navigation bar.
- Place a 728×90 leaderboard image ad above the fold for placement targeting to receive high brand value and clickthrough rate (CTR).
- Place two 300×250 medium rectangle ad units in the right navigation bar to attract the user’s eye. Set them to display text and image ads.
- Depending on your page length, we recommend putting a 728×90 leaderboard ad unit right above the first post.
- Embed a 336×280 large rectangle ad unit (text and image) into your article. Place it towards the upper right-hand side.
- Place another 336×280 large rectangle ad unit between the article and comments.
- Add a 160×600 wide skyscraper ad unit below the left navigation bar and set it to display text and image ads.
- Place two 336×280 large rectangle ad units (text and image): one on the upper right of the content, embedded within the text and the other below the article.
- Add a 300×250 medium rectangle ad unit below the right navigation bar. Set them to display text and image ads.