1. Open the file in the application that it was created in.
2. Choose File > Print (note that with more recent versions of Office programs, you click the Office button and then choose Print).
3. In the resulting Print dialog box (see Figure 3-12), select what to print; these options might vary but generally include the following.
- All prints all pages in the document.
- Current Page prints whatever page your cursor is active in at the moment.
- Pages prints a page range or series of pages you enter in that field. For example, enter 3-11 to print pages 3 through 11; or enter 3, 7, 9-11 to print pages 3, 7, and 9 through 11.
- Selection prints any text or objects that you’ve selected within the file when you choose the Print command.
4. In the Number of Copies field, click the up or down arrow to set the number of copies to make; if you want
multiple copies collated, select the Collate check box.
5. Click OK to proceed with printing.