We have published a list on the most dangerous & safe Smartphones which you can buy which is a heavily researched report by the environmental working group. Here is another article which is quite similar to the previous one but in this one we are going to offer you with different tips and ways on reducing the cell phone radiation exposure which can be harmful for your health.
- Use Speaker or Headset : This would the first and one of the most important suggestion for Cell Phone users. This would keep the phone away from your body and make sure that you get less harmful radiation exposure. There are again mixed reactions on whether you should use a wired or a wireless headset but again both of these are quite useful because the most dangerous device ie the cell phone is away from your ear.
- Hold Phone Away from Body : Many people have a habit of pressing their phones between their ear and the shoulder and at the same time working on their Laptops. This is something they feel is useful because it helps them in talking with the other person as well as working on the Laptop, something like multi-tasking but this approach is very bad because it not only gives you the highest exposure because of the close contact but also give other health issues to your neck and ears for high decibel sound.
- Avoid Keypad Covers : Many people have a habit of using Cell Phone Covers, Keypad Covers or Antenna Caps to make sure that the external body is not damaged, because of which the connection quality of the mobile phone is reduced and the phone has to transmit higher radiation at higher power, meaning more bad stuff for your health.
- Child Brain Radiation Absorbtion : Its a known fact that the children’s brain absorb double the radiation that a normal adult’s brain which is why its always recommended that children should be restricted from using cell phones. They can be given access but this should be limited to emergency situations only and not in normal conditions.
- Text than Voice : Sending messages to others is cheaper and a better option than making voice calls and this is because mobile phone handsets need less power aka less radiation to send text than the voice conversations. In order to send text messages you dont have to bring the phone near to your ear or the brain blocking the harmful radiations, hence try to make sure that in the most major situations you prefer using text messages mode.
- Low Signals – Switch Off : If you find that your mobile phone is not able to connect to other networks and the reason behind this is poor signals then its recommended to switch off your mobile phone or enter into Call Divert Mode. This is because when the handset is on low signals, it starts sending out higher radiations which can affect you a lot and hence, staying connected through another handset or completely switching off would be a better idea. Many people have also started using Cell Phone Signal Boosters for fixing this problem.
- Listen & Receive : This means that the mobile phone emits out radiations only when you send any messages or whenever you talk on your handset, in short this means that whenever you send out any data from your handset the radiations also come out and this is the reason its preferred that you start listening to others calls more and talk less, and also accept SMS Messages but try to avoid sending them.