In this tutorial we are going to teach you how you can installed Cracked Applications on your Jailbroken Apple iPad or iPhone which are available in the form of .IPA Files. Apple does not allow you to install any Application directly into the iPad without the sync of iTunes, hence if you find some really useful apps and need to install them then this article can be useful to you. While this is also a useful tip for bloggers and developers who want to Test some apps which are available for paid in the iTunes App Store which these can be installed for free through this cracking system.
- To get started you need to first make sure that you Jailbreak iPad so that you get access to cydia.
- Next you need to run the Cydia App which is installed in your iPad. It would take a few seconds before you can access it because it will be updating the databases and Downloading latest release and news on the main screen.
- Tap on Manage > Sources and then Edit > Add option.
- Now enter the URL – http://cydia.hackulo.us and hit “Add Source”, following which you will find a new box displaying a warning. Click on the ‘Add Anyway’ option and the Repo would be added to iPad after Updating Sources, tap on Return to Cydia.
- Tap on the Search button from the main Cydia Screen and search for ‘AppSync for OS 3.2′
- Install the AppSync for OS 3.2 App which is of around 275kb size. Once this is done, you need to completely exit the cydia App so that all the temporary files are removed.
Downloading & Setting up .ipa files
First you need to find a few cracked apps like excellent games which you would like to install from different websites on the Internet which can be found in the .IPA file extension. Double click on the cracked app’s ipad file and sync it with your device through iTunes.
Note : We did not install any cracked game on our iPad because its not recommended and this article is only useful to testers and developers who want to try out paid apps for free.