After Android its Windows Phone 7 which is continuously making itself heard. After the Apple iPhone Jail breaking the latest Windows Phone too caught up with unlocking pill. So, let’s check out the simple and effective way to jailbreak or unlock the Windows Phone 7 device. The unlocking procedure which we will be looking today will be with the help of Chevron WP7. No unlocking code or any hard techniques, just with the help of a simple procedure, you can unlock or jailbreak your Windows Phone 7.
It is very user friendly; user doesn’t need to have coding knowledge to operate this app. And the application has been tested and proved that it’s safe and reliable to be used.
Procedure to Jailbreak / Unlock Windows Phone 7:
- First, you will need to Download and install the latest version of Zune desktop software suite for Windows.
- Now, after downloading Zune, you also need to Download and install the latest version of Windows Phone SDK or you can also download the registry key and can install the same on your computer. This registry key basically will add the following entry:
- Connect your Windows Phone 7 device with your PC with the help of USB cable.
- Now, Open the Zune software and sync your device. Make sure that your device has established a full sync relationship, and NOT guest relationship with the Zune software.
- Now, you will have to Download ChevronWP7 software tool for Windows Phone 7 un locker and need to run the same.
- Make sure that before unlocking that your Windows Phone 7 device is not locked with any sort of PIN.
- Check the option Ensure your phone isn’t PIN-locked and install the certificate on your phone using Internet Explorer at http://chevronwp7.com/cert”, and then click on the “Unlock” button.
This is it! Now, you can successfully side load your device with any applications without requiring to download the apps from the Windows Marketplace and also your unlocking of the device will be successful.