Well, the answer is quite easy, the way google offers you different options to index your website quickly you can even notify them to remove specific pages from their index. There are different options out of which here are the best ones.
Using robots.txt :
robots.txt is a file which is used by webmasters to instruct the web robots in order to allow or disallow access to their data. If you dont want any robots to access your pages then you can put the following code in your robots.txt file and upload to your root folder. This option does not work 100% because all robots dont search for the info within the robots.txt file and you can use this option to block the major search engine robots.
Disallow Bots :
Using Google Webmaster Tools :
Google webmaster tools is a service which is used by website owners for finding services related to website crawling, indexing and increasing traffic. You need to follow these steps to remove pages from google index.
1. Sign into Google Webmaster Tools with your Google Account.
2. Click the URL for the site you want.
3. Click Tools, and then click Remove URLs.
Removing Yahoo Indexed Links :
1. Sign in to Yahoo! Site Explorer. Enter the URL/Path into the Explore URL box.
2. Locate the site in Explorer results. Notice the [Delete URL/Path] button next to each URL.
Note: When you use Site Explorer to delete a URL/Path from the Yahoo! index, it deletes that URL as well as all the subpaths listed under that URL.
3. Click [Delete URL/Path] to go to the confirmation page. The confirmation page shows the number of subpath URLs that will be affected as a result of that Delete URL/Path action and lists those URLs.