Samsung E900 Mobile Phone Review
Since the early nineties, Samsung has been producing phones and now have given us the Samsung E900. This is a cool mobile slide phone to have. The E900 is a sophisticated phone with an outstanding design. It oozes technological advancement with its QVGA TFT screen. The attractive Samsung E 900 combines business with leisure turning it into a cool blend of style and functionality.
The phone is slim and light with measurements of 93mm length, 45mm width and 17 mm depth, and has a weight of only 93g. This means it can smugly fit into a pocket or small handbag.
- The phone has an attractive design.
- The QVGA TFT screen boasts of 260 000 colours making the viewing of files, images and videos a pleasurable experience.
- The touch sensitive control pad gives you the freedom to manoeuvre your way through the phone
- There is a 2.0 mega-pixel camera for the taking of good JPEG pictures. The camera has a flash and 4x digital zoom. Self-portraits are easier to take as the camera has a small mirror by the lens.
- Video can be recorded in MPEG4 format on a resolution of 352×288 pixels.
- The music player gives the music lover an enjoyable time listening to music in different formats which include the MP3, WMA, and ACC or ACC+ or e-ACC+ formats.
- The fun does not end with music as the phone also has 6 Java games
- The E900 is ideal for business because of its document viewer which supports PPT and DOC XML files
- Connectivity is through the wireless Bluetooth and the USB
- Files, images and videos can be viewed on TV as the phone comes with a TV-out port
- The E900 has an in-built memory of 80MB
- The memory can be expanded up to 2GB with a microSD card, turning the phone into an MP3 player.
- The phone is your own secretary with its personal organiser features
- Callers can be identified by either text, video or photo
- Communication is easy with the SMS, MMS and EMS features
- The battery can last up to three days and only needs an hour of charging
- Accessing the camera and music player has been made easier with the key situated on the right side of the phone.
- Share your photos when you send them through MMS or Bluetooth
- Text messages are much more fun to send as you can add graphics, animations and melodies.
The Samsung E900 proves you can mix business and pleasure in one phone!