The G600 is a fantastic phone and its greatest feature is the superb 5 megapixel camera. The phone however also has some striking features some of which include a fully featured music player and 1 GB of memory.
The phones dimensions make it easier to hold. The keypad is responsive when pressed and there are no touch-sensitive keys a feature that was in previous models but annoyed some users. The phone comes with a large screen measuring 2.2 inches diagonally, and has 16 million colors and 240 x 320 pixels and is probably Samsung’s best screen ever. The camera is well protected behind the slide once you open the slide to reveal the lens and flash the phone goes to camera mode automatically.
Another feature that is very important in this phone is a music player. The player is again probably the best player ever by this cell phone company. The music player supports a good number of formats among which include MP3, AAC, AAC+, 3-AAC+ and WMA. The phone also supports wireless Bluetooth stereo headsets and it also allows you to connect dual headsets so you can share your music with a friend. The music player has a library which allows you to create play lists and organize your music by artists, album names or genres. This phone makes listening to music the same as listening to an iPod. In addition to the music the phone also has an FM radio. So if you are a music lover don’t worry the phone has a built-in memory of 40 MB and on purchase you are supplied with a 1 GB memory card in the sales package.
The phone has plenty of features some of which are listed below:
- 2G Network: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G: HSDPA 2100
- Dimensions: 101 x 47.8 x 14.9 mm
- Weight: 104g
- Display: TFT 16M colors, 240 x 320 pixels, 2.2 inches
- Ringtones: polyphonic (64 channels), MP3, composer, download
- Phonebook: 1000 entries, photocall
- Call records: 30 dialed, 30 received, 30 missed
- Card slot: microSD (TransFlash), 55 MB embedded memory
- GPRS: Class 10 (4+ 1/3 + 2 slots), 32-48 kpbs
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth v 2.0 with A2DP
- USB: USB v 2.0
- Messaging: SMS, MMS, Email
- Browser: WAP 2.0/ x HTML, HTML ( NetFront v 3.4)
- Colors: Black
- Camera: 5MP, 2592 x 1944 pixels, autofocus, image stabilizer video (VGA@ 15fps), flash
- Java MIDP 2.0
- MP3 / WMA / AAC /AAC+/ e-AAC player
- FM radio
- TV out
- Document viewer
- Voice memo built in hands free
- Standard battery Li- Ion 1000 mAh
- Up to 300 hours standby time
- Up to 3 hours 30 minutes talk time
With all these features the phone has to offer it will definitely be love at first site when you get your hands on the Samsung G600, so why not buy it.