After the super exciting World Cup cricketing extravaganza it’s now time to move on as IPL 4 is all set to kick off from today and like just as its being advertised about “Bharat Band for 51 days”, it’s practically impossible to stop the work and sit at home just to watch your favorite sporting event which is none other than IPL 4. So, let’s check out on how you can easily enjoy the live streaming of DLF IPL 4 for free on your mobile phone, so be it a low end mobile phone or a high end phone everyone can enjoy the live streaming of IPL updates with ball by ball updates. All you need to do is to just have a mobile phone with a GPRS connection be it EDGE or a 3G Connection.
- So, first up from your mobile browser you first need to go to the url space and need to enter the url as “iplt20.com/wap” as shown in the below screen shot.
- Now as soon as the mobile page of IPL T20 opens up you will see that there are many options which will be there like Home, About IPL, Teams, Features, News, Venues, Photos etc and not to forget the Live scoreboard option which is nothing but the Live streaming of scores by a ball by ball update.
- If you choose to select the Teams then you will see that there will be 10 teams in all ranging from Delhi Daredevils, Kings XI Punjab, Rajasthan Royals, Mumbai Indians, Kolkata Knight Riders, Sahara Pune Warriors, Deccan Chargers, Royal Challengers Bangalore, Chennai Super Kings and Kochi Tuskers which will be listed in the teams.
Its really hard to remember all the match schedule and so does here comes a simplified and shortened fixtures table which can be seen as soon as you tap on the Fixtures.
Want the latest of all the IPL happenings and activities and want to check out the latest buzz on IPL? Then News is the place to be in this mobile portal, all you need to do is to just simply tap on the News tab and after that you will see that all the latest news updates will be right in front of your mobile screen as you can see them below,
Want to know the venues which you wish to check it out about? Then just simply click on the Venues tab to get more info on the Venues where IPL T20 will be played.
If you want to check out the memories in terms of photos then this too has place in this application, so just tap on the “Photos” tab and you will find all the important photos of IPL stars.
Also, additionally there is an app which is called as Crick Zenga and for Android the actual version name is “Cricket Companion“, with a neat over all interface and with simple to use tools this app is a must have for all the cricket lovers who want every thing in just one single app rather than every time going to the mobile version site of IPL T20 which is shown above.
- Please note that this application is not available in the Android Market place, so you will have to first download the application from here and then you need to copy the same into phone to install and use the same. After downloading this app from here in your computer, unzip it to get the .apk format file which you will have to copy in your Android device. While you unzip the file, you will be prompted to enter the password, the password is “androidadvices.com“.
- As soon as the application is installed, just tap on “Open” and after which the application will be opening up as shown below,
- As you can see in the above screen shot that there are several tabs ranging from Current Matches to the recent matches to the Schedule, Results, News and also Cricket Genius which will ensure that you are never out of the latest on IPL and other cricketing events.
With the help of the Schedule list, you can find all the cricketing events across the Globe, just select to get the latest ball by ball updates, just select the even Indian Premier League 2011 from the list.