You will be surprised many a times when you find out people posting Screen-shots of their Andriod Phones or Apple iPhone but this is easily done using inbuilt shortcut options in these mobile phones, but what if you want to take a screen-shot of the Game Screen you are currently running or if you want to take a screenshot of your website’s selected section here are a few ways for the same.
- FastStone Capture – A Excellent free tools from the company which offers FastStone Image Resizer. This is one of the Ultimate Screen Capture tool offering you with options which can directly export the captured image to multiple locations like ClipBoard, File, Printer, Email, Word or Web. Its also portable because its a 1.5Mb software with huge features in it.
- Gadwin PrintScreen – A application which is quite advanced than the above one offering you to setup the settings and then using the hotkey combinations you can take Captures and save them to a specific folder or email them. This application can also take Captures while you are playing your favorite PC Games which are normally not possible using the Print Screen Button because that leads to a Black Blank Screen. The settings allow you to customize the way Screenshots are taken and following this while you are playing the Games, the software will take multiple snapshots and notify you.
- Snipping Tool – This is a tool which is available to Windows Vista & Windows 7 owners only and not to Windows XP which is why i could not try this application. But based on the features it shows that it can do the following jobs.
Free-form Snip. Draw an irregular line, such as a circle or a triangle, around an object.
Rectangular Snip. Draw a precise line by dragging the cursor around an object to form a rectangle.
Window Snip. Select a window, such as a browser window or dialog box, that you want to capture.
Full-screen Snip. Capture the entire screen when you select this type of snip.
- Jing is another excellent service which is free and offers Screenshot Capture along with Onscreen Video Recording facility. You will find a small ‘Sun’ icon on your screen which you can drag and easily select a portion. You can also add a text box, arror, highlight or rectangle to the captured selected area and write down notes. Finally you can share the captured image to the web, email, or else save it to your computer.
- ScreenGrab – This is one of my favorite tool which is a Firefox Add-on useful for you to take multiple screenshots. You can directly take a complete Window Screenshot, Selected Area or else the visible portion. This is the perfect tool for those who are looking to take screenshots of websites and emails which are very long and cannot be normally captured. Selecting the option of Complete Page/Frame you can capture everything on your browser from top to bottom. Along with saving the files directly you also have a option of copying them, which means the captured Image is stored in the Clipboard and you can paste it to your favorite Image Editing Software like Photoshop.