Microsoft office charges decently high amount when compared to their operating system pricing, but well they do offer a trial subscription using which you can use any of these products for a limited time and get your job done. While using these trial versions you will be offered with fully working activated products for a limited time frame and after this trail period ends you need to either pay or stop using them.
Check out Try Microsoft office and get trail versions of different microsoft office 2007 softwares generally for a period of around 60days. You need to download the softwares and then run it in order to activate them and if you dont register them they would run on a limited features mode disabling many important features. If you are already having any microsoft office products you need to uninstall them in order to use these latest versions.
List of softwares available by microsoft as trial are :
* Microsoft Office Professional 2007
* Microsoft Office Standard 2007
* Microsoft Office Small Business 2007
* Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007
* Microsoft Office Publisher 2007
* Microsoft Office Accounting Professional 2007
* Microsoft Office Project Standard 2007
* Microsoft Office Visio Standard 2007
* Microsoft Office Visio Professional 2007
* Microsoft Office OneNote 2007
* Microsoft Office Live Groove 2007
* Microsoft Office Sharepoint Designer 2007
Once the trial period is completed you get notifications to activate the product in order to use it whenever you run these products.