Glenmark Life Sciences IPO Date – The Glenmark Life Sciences IPO open date is Jul 27, 2021, and the close date is Jul 29, 2021. The issue may list on Aug 6, 2021.
Glenmark Life Sciences IPO Promoters & Management – Glenmark Pharmaceuticals is the promoter of the company, holding 100 percent of the pre-offer stake in Glenmark Life.
- Glenn Saldanha is the Chairman and non-executive director of the company.
- VS Mani is a non-executive director of the company.
- Yasir Rawjee is the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of the company.
- Sumantra Mitra is the executive director and vice president – human resources department of the Company.
- Bhavesh Pujara is the Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of the company.
Independent Directors on the board
- Sridhar Gorthi
- Manju Agarwal
- Taruvai Laxminarayanan Easwar
- Gita Nayyar
Glenmark Life Sciences IPO Price Band – The price band for public offer has been fixed at Rs 695 – Rs 720 per equity share.
Glenmark Life Sciences IPO Equity Size – The minimum application that can be made by an investor would be for 20 equity shares and in multiples of 20 equity shares thereafter. Retail investors can invest a minimum of Rs 14,400 per lot and the maximum investment would be Rs 1,87,200 (for 13 lots) at the higher end of the price band, as they are allowed to invest up to Rs 2 lakh.
Glenmark Life Sciences IPO –Glenmark Life Sciences IPO listing date is 06 August 2021. The IPO to list on BSE and NSE.
Glenmark Life Sciences IPO Subscription – The Glenmark Life Sciences IPO is subscribed 44.17x times on Jul 29, 2021 17:01. The public issue subscribed 14.63x in the retail category, 36.97x in the QIB category, and 122.54x in the NII category.
How to Check Glenmark Life Sciences IPO Allotment Status – These are the following ways to check the allotment status of IPO:
You can check your Demat account or ask your stockbroker. If the equity shares are credited into your Demat account then you have got the allotment. You can log in to your Bank Account to check if the amount is Debited or not or visit this link and select the IPO to check the Status. You can Click on Registrar Link and check the Allotment.
Glenmark Life Sciences IPO Financial Statements –
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (Rs in million)|
|Profit After Tax||3,515.81||3,130.98||1,955.92|
Objects of the Issue:
- To make payment of outstanding purchase consideration to the promoter for the spin-off of the API business from the promoter into the company.
- To finance capital expenditure requirements.
- To meet general corporate purposes.
Glenmark Life Sciences IPO Grey Market Premium – Glenmark Life Sciences IPO GMP is Rs 90 as on today.
Glenmark Life Sciences IPO Listing Price – The listing price of these shares was Rs 750.