How to Manually Backup iPhone Contacts, Bookmarks, Music, Photos, Videos with your computer:
When you are using an iPhone you will be having all your contacts, Photos, music and Bookmarks stored in your iPhone and you might be thinking they are safe with you, but if you encounter a problem with your iPhone and it freezes completely then all you can do is to Restore it to its Original Settings, which means you will be losing all your Contacts, Photos, Music, Videos and Bookmarks.
To avoid having this problem you can follow these simple steps and be tension free about your Important Contacts and Bookmarks.
Another thing is that you will have an Option in your iTunes when you connect your iPhone which allows iTunes to automatically Backup your iPhone whenever you Sync it.
But many iPhone users prefer to keep this function off as it is time taking and can be a rea inconvenience when you are in a hurry.
You can manually back up or restore your iPhone from a backup. To do so, Control-click or right-click the iPhone icon on the left side of the iTunes window and choose Back Up or Restore from Backup
Step by Step illustration to Backup your iPhone:
1) Launch iTunes in your computer and Connect your iPhone to it, after the iPhone is detected you will be able to see your iPhone in the Devices section in the left side bar of iTunes.
2) Then you should Right Click on your iPhone and you will be getting the following options:
- New Playlist
- Transfer purchases
- Back Up
- Restore From BackUp (you will get this only if your iPhone has been Backed up earlier, this will restore the contacts, bookmarks, photos and songs from your earlier Back up)
3) After you get these Options you should then Click on the Back Up Option highlighted in the above picture. After you select this Option your iTunes will start backing up your iPhone and all your Contacts, Bookmarks, Photos, Music, videos
4) After this you will be informed that your “iPhone Sync is Complete” and “ OK to Disconnect”.
By following this simple steps you can make sure and be tension free about all your Important Contacts and your Bookmarks which we can save into your Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox which ever you use.