From all the pay per click adverts adsense is the only company which is has a greater membership in terms of publisers and advertisers, but there are many publishers who keep posting on the webmaster forums saying “Adsense Sucks”, “Adsense Banned me” etc etc and they never take a minute to check out their own website content.
Adsense team has already given a list of conditions which says that the sites displaying google adsense may not include :
* Violent content, racial intolerance, or advocacy against any individual, group, or organization
* Pornography, adult, or mature content
* Hacking/cracking content
* Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia
* Excessive profanity
* Gambling or casino-related content
* Content regarding programs which compensate users for clicking on ads or offers, performing searches, surfing websites, or reading emails
* Excessive, repetitive, or irrelevant keywords in the content or code of web pages
* Deceptive or manipulative content or construction to improve your site’s search engine ranking, e.g., your site’s PageRank
* Sales or promotion of weapons or ammunition (e.g., firearms, fighting knives, stun guns)
* Sales or promotion of beer or hard alcohol
* Sales or promotion of tobacco or tobacco-related products
* Sales or promotion of prescription drugs
* Sales or promotion of products that are replicas or imitations of designer goods
* Sales or distribution of term papers or student essays
* Any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity, or infringes on the legal rights of others
There are many publishers who ask their friends on instant messengers , login pages , emails to click on their ads to make some quick bucks but these clicks are complete loss for the advertisers who pay money to google for getting quality relevant converting traffic.
Publishers running adsense on their websites are not allowed to click on their own ads and do the following :
* May not encourage users to click the Google ads by using phrases such as “click the ads,” “support us,” “visit these links,” or other similar language
* May not direct user attention to the ads via arrows or other graphical gimmicks
* May not place misleading images alongside individual ads
* May not promote sites displaying ads through unsolicited mass emails or unwanted advertisements on third-party websites
* May not compensate users for viewing ads or performing searches, or promise compensation to a third party for such behavior
* May not place misleading labels above Google ad units – for instance, ads may be labeled “Sponsored Links” but not “Favorite Sites”
Make sure you dont make any mistakes and get banned from this program because if you are banned once there is no chance you can get a new account again. Also if you need more information on adsense dont forget to check out the adsense resources section.
This post is in responce with the Adsense Tips request made by J P Gupta from gorakhpur.