Recently, facebook has come out with an all new Profile page which already rolled out for many of the profiles. The new facebook profile page provides more information right on the welcome screen of the user, allowing the guest visitor to get instant information like, Work information, college info, Birth date and also the schooling details along with hometown and current place of living as shown in the below snapshot.
With an all new introduction page in the form of a new profile page, visitor can view the basic information about you with an ease and also you can highlight the most important friends and family members. You can also take a start and create a new group of friends and share it with others via the new profile page. So without getting deep into the feature list, let’s quickly now logon on how to get a new Facebook profile page. Generally, by default your facebook profile would have draped with the new profile page but just in case if it’s not then let’s see on how to get this new Profile page.
How to Enable new Facebook Profile
- First you will need to visit the facebook profile page,
- Login in to your profile by entering the login id and password from top right side of the page.
- Now, just click on the top right corner displaying Get the New Profile to get the new profile page.
This is it! You have now enabled the new facebook profile page, it is as simple as that. For more, you can also start the tour to know more features and information.
If you haven’t liked the new Facebook profile page then there’s an option to switch back to earlier version of simple facebook profile page. Now, let’s check out on how you can get back to the older facebook profile page from the current new facebook profile page by disabling the new profile page.
Procedure to disable the new profile Page:
Kindly follow the instructions carefully while you proceed for disabling the new profile page.
- First, you need to Go to Account, select Account Settings as show in the below snapshot.
- Now, you need to click on Settings tab and then go to end of the page where you need to click on Deactivate option next to Deactivate Account option.
- Now in the reason for leaving section, select on the option This is temporary. I’ll be back, and proceed by clicking on Confirm. As soon as you click on Confirm, you will be asked for password along with CAPTCHA code to confirm your selection.
- Now, again you need to Re login into your Facebook account to re activate your account.
- This is it! Once you login into your account you will be able to see that your old Facebook profile is up and running. All your information will be intact as shown below:
So, at the end of this tutorial you have successfully learnt on how ti enable or disable the new profile page which was recently rolled out by facebook.