QR Code, which is the short form of Quick Response code are basically the 2 dimensional (2-D) bar code which are now a days seen almost everywhere be it on a newspaper or even on many products. With these 2-D bar codes, you can scan quickly with the help of your camera so that you can get instant update and also product info quickly. So, let’s see how you can scan the QR code and use them in your iPhone by using a simple free tool.
Procedure to use QR Code on Apple iPhone:
- First you need to launch by tapping on App Store icon on your iPhone to open the same.
- Now, go to the Search wizard and tap on Run and type in the word Neo reader and as soon as you enter NeoReader, tap on Go to proceed to search the Neo Reader application in the App store.
- Now, select NeoReader by Neo Media Technologies from the list which is generally the 1st option in the search list.
- Now, install the NeoReader application by tapping on the application and then tap on Install tab to proceed for downloading the file and installation of the same. As soon as installation finishes, you need to Open the NeoReader application as shown below,
- Now when first time you open the NeoReader application, you will be taken directly to the Settings screen where you need to adjust the settings as per your needs and requirements. Once you are done with the configuration part, tap on the Scan button at the bottom of the screen as shown below.
- After tapping on Scan, you can now tap anywhere on the screen to scan a QR code from any place, be it from newspaper or even from the website.
- Now, all you need to do is to just point Point your Apple iPhone camera at a QR code and Neo Reader will pick it up right away. As shown below, iPhone can read the QR Code pretty easily as the below QR code which is a link to www.amitbhawani.com/blog. Now as soon as it recognizes the QR Code successfully tap on continue button to confirm the same and there you go you have now successfully scanned a QR Code on your Apple iPhone.
Now, this is it, you have now successfully scanned the QR Code on your Apple iPhone by following the above simple procedure.