Here is another Blog Post which would reveal another milestone we crossed at one of our blog. In this article am going to tell you how i gained the 10000 subscribers at one of our blog which was started on June 15th 2008 and today amazingly after around two years today we have 10k confirmed subscribers who wait for a new blog post every day. Following are the tips which can help you out in Increasing Blog Subscribers and Make Visitors Subscribe to your Blog Feed.
As you can see the below screen-shot taken from feedburner its clearly visible that the graph is continuously moving towards the north. We started publishing useful guides to our readers which are normally considered as Pillar Articles which were so much liked by our readers that they started commenting and emailing these articles with their friends. Read the following steps and implement them for the best results.
- Activate & implement the Google Feedburner email subscription box on the sidebar of your blog which is clearly visible from the first day of your Blogging.
- Reply to your commentators as soon as possible because in most of the cases they comment in expectation of a solution or a suggestion for some question and if this replied on time, they would feel happy and revisit your blog. At the end of comment suggest them to subscribe to your email alerts.
- Install a WordPress Plugin which would welcome your commentators whenever they comment on your blog with a message like ‘Thanks for Commenting, Subscribe to our Blog for Daily Email Alerts’.
- Implement Popup Subscription Box which would display a alert to the visitor once they read second post of your blog, which means that if the visitor has started reading the content of your blog they would be shown with a Popup Box to subscribe and get regular email alerts.
- Install plugins like Refer a Friend, Tweet this post & also setup Auto-Tweet option & Facebook updates for your blog content to ensure that all latest articles are read by all your followers and fans quickly who may instantly refer them with their friends. This would increase the chances of getting more subscribers.
- Implement the Email Subscription option rather than the multiple icons like Google Feedreader, Pagelinkes, Yahoo etc because in 90% of the cases people still prefer joining the email alerts system as its easy and would help them easily forward the information within their network.