Google saves all your search history when you are logged in to your google account and this web history can be accessed by you anytime. Search history starts as soon as you search on Bing and will continue to grow for the duration of your current browser session, with a maximum session time of 48 hours, unless you choose to turn search history off. You’ll see your most recent search history on the left side of the search results page. To see your entire search history for the current browser session, click see all under your history. The very same way Bing also saves up all the search history and if you want to disable this stuf you need to perform the following steps.
Turning off search history
- To turn search history back on, simply click turn on.
Clearing search history
There are several ways of clearing search history, depending on how much information you want to remove.
- Clear an individual query from search history by clicking see all to go to the full page of history, and then clicking the X next to the query you want to remove.
- Clear your entire search history by clicking clear all.
- Clear your entire search history by simply closing your browser.
- Your search history will automatically be cleared if you close your browser window or leave the page open for more than 48 hours.
- You can also use your browser to delete search history.